This week I have been grateful for:
- Receiving a warm & delighted laugh when I told a coworker that I was annoyed at the world that day because it momentarily made me feel less annoyed and appreciated.
- Getting my new credit card in the mail finally because I can start paying for things online again.
- The new staff member starting because it feels effing good to hire someone!
- Finishing reading my book because it was really good and I wanted to know what happened.
- A lovely offsite meeting with a coworker where we talked bigger picture plans and struggles because it felt a little more freeing.
- Figuring out how to use a new photo editing software because it's free online and now I can edit photos again!
- Sewing a new bike seat cover that I think will help protect my pants more while I ride because it was an accomplishment of something that's been bugging me for a while!
This week's delight:
- Seeing my friend's new baby and how obviously proud and in love she was
Sign up for my email newsletter for a bi-weekly digest and bonus content!