|Photo by Bayat. Creative Commons. Text added.|
Okay, it's really not actually that far off, especially from this Pope who just seems all-around great and I am all into being intentionally spiritual. So without further ado, here are the Pope's 10 Secrets to Happiness:
1. Live and let live.
2. Be giving of yourself to others.
3. Proceed calmly in life.
4. A healthy sense of leisure.
5. Sundays should be holidays.
6. Find innovative ways to create dignified jobs for young people.
7. Respect and take care of nature.
8. Stop being negative.
9. Don't proselytize; respect others' beliefs.
10. Work for peace.
How great is that? First, as advice - I don't know about you but I can use a Sabbath in my life, Sunday or otherwise, and we all need to take better care of nature and be more positive. Plus, hearing the Pope say "live and let live" and "don't proselytize" is kind of groundbreaking! Go Pope, go!
Original story from The Catholic News.